Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mcdonald's Malaysia Free Big Breakfast Promotion @ Sunway Mentari

Hello again readers. First of all, I would like thank you guys for the continuous support shown to my blog even though the blog has been in cold storage for quite a while. It's not that I have lose out the interest in blogging, but the fact is that I'm really busy with my work and I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates.

Before I continued on where I left from my previous post, there is a breakfast feast going on in Malaysia. Mcdonald's Malaysia is rewarding the whole Malaysian 2 sets of Big Breakfast to show their appreciation in bagging the Gold Putra Brand Award for the second consecutive year. To redeem, just present the coupon and spend RM 5 above in a single receipt at any Mcdonald's breakfast serving outlet from 15th March to 31st March 2011.
The 2 Free Big Breakfast coupon
Get it from the Mcdonald's promoters or simply print them from the Mcdonald's facebook fan page.

My first redemption of the big breakfast happened last week at Mcdonald's Sunway Mentari when I stayed up to the wee hours for work purposes. I have heard that people been queuing up all the way to the entrance during the peak time from 6.30am to 11am, so I thought going there to redeem at 4 in the morning would be the best choice.
Mcdonald's Sunway Mentari Business Park

As expected, the crowd has not shown up yet. I've got no complain at all as I did not need to queue up to have my orders ready.
The scene at 4am

To redeem the big breakfast, I ordered two sets of Mcdonald's Weekday Special (W4) in which each set consist of a Sausage Mcmuffin and a cup of Arabic hot coffee.
W4: Sausage Mcmuffin (RM 4.50 per set)

Here's the 2 set of free big breakfast when you spend above RM 5 at any Mcdonald's breakfast serving outlet.
Who doesn't like 2 sets of free big breakfast?

A big breakfast set consists of hash brown, 2 slices of muffin, a slice of grilled chicken sausage and scramble eggs.
Mcdonald's Big Breakfast Set (NP: RM 6.90 per set)
While the scrambled eggs and the sausages are pretty normal, the toasted muffins deserved mentioning for it's crisp exterior while maintaining a soft texture bite. The hash brown were just as great with a mushy bite of real potatoes.


You can have your own mixture of orders to top the bill to RM 5 and above. As for me, I think the most value for money to redeem the big breakfast is to order two sets of Sausage Mcmuffin (W4). Not only that you get 2 cup of tea or coffee, you will also get another two Sausage Mcmuffin. Now, isn't that sharing is caring?
Everything here costs only Rm 8.50 after tax

There are 2 more days left before this promotion runs out. Hurry up to your nearest Mcdonald's to grab some free big breakfast. To avoid queuing up long, the advisable time to grab your big breakfast will be from 4am to 6.30am. Unless you are ready to queue for at least 45 minutes to grab a breakfast, it is advisable to avoid the period of time from 6.30am to 11am whilst this promotion is still ongoing.

I have already redeemed the big breakfast four times. Suddenly, I realized that I'm leading a healthy lifestyle by having breakfast so early in the morning, all thanks to Mcdonalds.

Thank you so much Mcdonald's Malaysia for your generous offer to show your appreciation to us Malaysian towards our support to you.

Food: 7/10
Price: 10/10
Verdict: You would not get any cheaper breakfast promotion than this.

Location: Any Mcdonald's breakfast serving outlet in Malaysia

*This promotion has ended on 31st March 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...