Monday, February 1, 2010

Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert Secrets @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Eddie is back to Kuala Lumpur for a short break, finally, after long duration of stay in Sabah. He came to find me for a dinner and after that I decided to bring him for some special desserts at Snowflake. I love desserts and obviously I missed this place.
This is my 2nd time being here. I was initially being introduced to this place by Guek Mei somewhere last year. At that time, I was wondering how great can a dessert be?

The UFO device
Since this stall operates on a self-service basis, this device is given to you upon after your orders from the counter. Wondering what is the purpose of this device?

The red shining LED
The device will vibrates and the LED lights will keep blinking. Now you know that your desserts is ready to be collected from the counter.

Grass Jelly Series (RM 5.50)
This dessert comes with ice flakes that were well infused with grass jelly flavour, generous servings of taro balls, grass jelly and pearl bubble. The ice flakes were unbelievably smooth, and it melts in your mouth. However, I find this dessert a little bit too sweet, but it should satisfies a lot people since this is their Best Seller for cold desserts.


Soya Series (RM 4.90)
This bowl comes with ice flakes that were well infused with soya milk, garnished with red beans, grass jelly, yam and pearl bubble. Just like others ice series, the ice flakes were unbelievably smooth and melts in your mouth. The sweetness of the ice flakes blends well with other condiments, very much to my liking. Since, I love soya milk, this dessert got to be my pick whenever I patronize this stall.

The ingredients were all very fresh and greatly prepared. The stall serves a a lot other more desserts and drinks such as Pearl Bubble drinks and other ice flakes dessert. I have tried their Lemon Jelly dessert and it tasted alright. However, I will still stick to my Ice Series dessert.

Atmosphere: 5/10
Food: 7.5/10
Price: 6/10
Verdict: It will be sure to sweeten your stressful life!


Location: The shop lots opposite of Asia Cafe, Subang, the same row as The Pizza Hut. There is another branch located in The Pavillion Shopping Mall.

Snowflake Taiwanese Dessert Secrets
No.61A, First Floor,
Jalan SS15/8A 47400,
Subang Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...