Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Arena Food Court @ Jusco, Sunway Pyramid

The second day of new year. I was with Zoe and we decided to take a quick lunch before we carry on with Sherlock Holmes movie. What was quick and nice? Definitely not fast food because I had way too many fast food of late. Then it just struck my mind, why not we take our lunch in Arena Food Court at Jusco.


It is understandable that there were a lot people because it was on Saturday. However, we were still manage to get a place to sit and the food that we ordered(self-service) were quickly ready. We didn't had much because we were rushing.

Claypot Chicken Rice (RM 5.50)
The rice were cooked just nicely, making it not soggy. The chicken were well infused with the marination and obviously the rice were well coated with the sauce. Not the best I had taken, but it is definitely an above average rating for this. In fact, I always ordered this Claypot Chicken Rice when I'm having meal at Arena.

Sizzling Yee Mee (RM 5.50)
The gravy tasted great with some hint of spicy, thanks to the dried chillies. The yee mee were perfectly cooked, resulting in a spongy texture. It comes with an egg also and at I think this dish is a bargain at it's price.

Takoyaki Chicken Ham @ Tako Tao (RM 4.50 for 3 balls)
Nothing to shout about this. It was an alright dish but I think it is overpriced. There is much better stall that serves better takoyaki balls at a cheaper price.

There were still many stalls that serve other type of hawker food. But obviously, I always stick to the Claypot and Hotplate stall whenever I patronize the Arena Food Court. At the price, there is nothing to really complain about.

Atmosphere: 5/10
Food: 6/10
Price: 6/10
Verdict: Do not missed out trying the Claypot and Hot Plate stall


Arena Food Court
Jusco Convenient Store,
Lower ground 2, Sunway Pyramid

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    Food Truck Wedding

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...