Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sunway's Corner, Sunway Damansara Biz Park [Chrismas 2009]

No turkey, no fancy Christmas dinner. It was just a simple dinner with my parents in a nice little restaurant serving Chinese cuisine. But, it did not dampened my Christmas mood.

This is the second time I've been here. The last one being 4 months back. I have to admit I fell in love with their steamed fish head on my very first visit.

The stall that is operated by the restaurant owner
It also serves other dish rather than just on fish head.

Different type of flavor but I always opted for the Supreme Sauce

Steamed Fish Head Sung with Supreme Sauce (RM 18)
Fresh fish, no 'fishy' smell and was steamed just timely to maintain the softness of the fish meat. Gravy of the fish are well seasoned. What's more can I ask for from a nicely steamed fish head? Just yummy!


Fried eggplant with Black Beans (RM 6)
One of my favourite dish. But not many places cook the eggplant in this style. It tasted so good that I was contemplating to order the second plate. Two thumbs up for this dish.


Marmite Chicken (RM 8)
Fried boneless chicken meat drizzled with some inhouse specialty sauce. The meat is still tender even though it is deep fried. The sauce blends well with the meat, making it tastes good even on itself.

Fried Sweet Potato Leaves with Bean Curd (RM 6)
A slightly above average rating for this fried vegetable

The banner of the stall
It offer others hawker food as well such as Cantonese Fried and Char Koay Teow. However, you can forget about other food when patronizing here.

Atmosphere: 5/10
Food: 7/10
Price: 8/10
Verdict: Do not miss the steamed fish and the fried eggplant!

Location: Centre of Sunway Damansara Business Park, the same row as Bakers Inn Cake Chop.
**This place has ceased operation since my last visit as per 17th Feb 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...